100 Interesting Case Studies in Neurointervention: Tips and Tricks
- Contains practical case-based discussions about the technical issues in performance of neurovascular interventions
- Presents abundant images with depiction of various difficulties in performance of these procedures and the “tips & tricks” in solving these issues
- Includes images of the case, technical issues, solution and final result
- Short write-up with each case of “Tips & Tricks’ in the particular situation Explains correct and appropriate usage of various kind of interventional material
- Written and edited by renowned international authorities as contributors who will give cases concerning their area of expertise
Neurointervention is a fast-growing subspecialty, and recent trials have demonstrated its role in ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke. This has generated tremendous interest among interventional neuroradiology, neurology and neurosurgery communities. Nevertheless, formal teaching programmes that provide the required experience are limited, and many early career practitioners are not exposed to the crucial technical details essential to safely performing the procedure before they start practising independently. The book presents 100 characteristic case studies to illustrate the salient technical and clinical issues in decision-making and problem solving during the procedure. This book conveys the “real-world” issues and solutions that are not addressed in detail in most books. As such it is a practical teaching book with useful “tips and tricks” on how to handle specific challenging situations, and is particularly useful for fellows in neurointervention training programmes..
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY