A Guide to Pediatric Anesthesia
- Readable, consistent writing style presenting a practical approach to the care of children
- Focus on differences on paediatric compared with adult anaesthesia, and assume prior knowledge about the condition in adults to save reader’s time and highlight what is different about children
- Focus on Australasian and UK techniques relevant for the exams and anaesthesia practice by following the exam curriculum
The second edition of the successful book "Your Guide to Pediatric Anesthesia" offers a practical approach to pediatric anesthesia with a concise account of the topic in a reader-friendly format. The book begins with an overview of pediatric anesthesia then continues with chapters related to different pediatric surgeries and the relevant anesthetic issues, including a chapter of emergency scenarios in pediatric anesthesia. The final section has chapters containing past exam questions in pediatric anesthesia, a set of clinical scenarios written in an exam question and answer format, and a glossary of syndromes and conditions with brief, important information and practical recommendations. The book also includes an accurate and comprehensive index which helps readers guide themselves through the book.
Written in a consistent, exam-focused, non-academic writing style, chapters provide a clear explanation of each topic with a review of management options, discussing advantages and disadvantages, and concluding with a suggested practical approach in each case. It contains the syllabus for the College exams, but is also full of practical techniques and discussion for trainees during their pediatric rotation. It is relevant and useful for anesthetists who have completed their exams and are now caring for children in their practice.
A Guide to Pediatric Anesthesia covers the important topics at a level suitable for trainees, occasional pediatric anesthetists and anesthetic assistants.
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)
- 1323,00 lei1470,00 lei (-10%)