A Manual for Evidence-Based CBT Supervision
The effectiveness of CBT depends on the quality of the supervision and training that is provided to its practitioners. A Manual for Evidence-Based CBT Supervision is intended to significantly strengthen the available resources for training and supporting CBT supervisors. The authors drew on the insights of many accredited CBT supervisors to develop the guidance, and the work is built firmly on an evidence-based approach.
This manual will also be useful for individual supervisors and to those who support and guide trainers and supervisors (e. g., peer groups, consultants, managers, administrators, training directors), as the authors include training supervision guidelines and training materials (e. g., video clips, guidelines and PowerPoint slides).
In summary, this manual provides critical guidance in a number of areas:
- Training resources and evidence based guidance to individual supervisors in a continuing education/professional development workshop format
- Criteria and guidance (including measurement tools and competence standards) to support the certification of supervisors
- Assisting in a “train the trainers” approach suitable for agency or organization-based training of supervisors
- Coaching and training supervisors and supervisees remotely, through supplementary materials and an interactive website
Cărți noi - PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Categorii de carte+-
- 481,95 lei535,50 lei (-10%)
- 1155,00 lei1365,00 lei (-15,38%)
- 1512,00 lei1680,00 lei (-10%)