A Practical Approach to Pediatric Anesthesia
Part of the highly popular Practical Approach to Anesthesia series, this new edition combines the comprehensive depth of a textbook and the user-friendly features of a practical handbook. Focusing on clinical issues in pediatric anesthesia, it contains the in-depth information you need for daily practice and study, presented in a concise, bulleted format for quick reference. With its emphasis on developmental aspects of pediatric anesthesia, numerous illustrations and tables, and methodical approach to decision making, this updated reference is an invaluable resource for anyone involved with anesthesia of children.
- Features new chapters on vascular biology and vascular anomalies, healing and recovery in pediatric surgery, and training and education in pediatric anesthesia. All existing chapters have been fully updated to keep you up to date.
- Covers key issues of growth and development – anatomic, physiologic, and pharmacologic – that form the basis for a better understanding of pediatric anesthesia.
- Discusses the approach to the pediatric patient, clinical and operational aspects of pediatric anesthesia, anesthetic management of normalities and abnormalities of each organ system, and special situations such as fetal surgery, anesthesia outside the operating room, and trauma.
- Provides a clear understanding of anomalies, embryology, anatomy, and surgery so that you’re well prepared to choose the best induction, maintenance, and emergence techniques, as well as make informed monitoring and equipment decisions.
- Presents information in a bulleted, outline format for easy reference and review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Categorii de carte+-
- 168,00 lei210,00 lei (-20%)
- 651,00 lei
- 346,50 lei