A Practical Guide to Dermoscopy
Dermoscopy has revolutionized the evaluation of pigmented lesions, but pattern recognition alone isn’t always sufficient to make a diagnosis. A Practical Guide to Dermoscopy helps you use Dr. Orit Markowitz’s unique, “color wheel” approach to solve difficult diagnostic challenges, particularly when it comes to distinguishing between malignant and benign conditions, and thus expedite effective treatment.
- Make optimal use of dermoscopy thanks to an overview that explains the potential and limitations of this diagnostic technology.
- Know where to start thanks to an intuitive organization that examines the possible diagnoses associated with lesions of any color – brown, red, yellow, blue, or periwinkle.
- Confidently distinguish amelanotic melanomas from other, less dangerous skin conditions.
- View vivid examples with dermoscopic photographs drawn from Dr. Markowitz’s own collection, with corresponding illustrations that highlight key distinguishing features.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
483,00 lei (-10%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 1806,00 lei2100,00 lei (-14%)
- 840,00 lei955,50 lei (-12,09%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)