Abdominal Imaging The Core Requisites
Taking a high-yield, "just the essentials" approach, Abdominal Imaging: The Core Requisites helps you establish a foundational understanding of both gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging during rotations, prepare for the core and certifying exams, and refresh your knowledge of key concepts. This new title solves the "information overload" problem often faced by trainee and practicing radiologists by emphasizing the essential knowledge you need in an easy-to-ready hybrid format of traditional text and bullet points.
- Emphasizes a "just the essentials" approach to foundational abdominal imaging content presented in an easy-to-read, quick reference format, with templated content that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed material, and bulleted text for easy reading and efficient recall.
- Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on GI/GU topics, including relevant anatomy, lesion characterization, tumor staging, indication-based protocols and techniques, and more.
- Prioritizes high-yield topics and explains key information to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for board exams.
- Contains problem-based and disease-focused chapters such as right upper quadrant pain, chronic liver disease, colorectal cancer and screening, postoperative imaging, and abdominal/pelvic trauma.
- Includes reporting tips and recommendations with sample structured reports.
- Features more than 500 high-quality images spanning a variety of critical abdominal and pelvic disease processes, including discussions of advanced imaging techniques such as multiparametric MRI, dual energy CT, and elastography.
- Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites series for today’s busy clinician.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.