Acute Rheumatic Fever and Rheumatic Heart Disease
Acute Rheumatic Fever and Rheumatic Heart Disease is a concise, yet comprehensive, clinical resource highlighting must-know information on rheumatic heart disease and acute rheumatic fever from a global perspective. Covering the major issues dominating the field, this practical resource presents sufficient detail for a deep and thorough understanding of the latest treatment options, potential complications, and disease management strategies to improve patient outcomes.
- Divided into four distinct sections for ease of navigation: Acute Rheumatic Fever, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Population-Based Strategies for Disease Control, and Acute and Emergency Presentations.
- International editors and chapter authors ensure a truly global perspective.
- Covers all clinical aspects, including epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnosis, management, and treatment.
- Includes key topics on population-based measures for disease control for effective primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention.
- Consolidates today's available information and guidance into a single, convenient resource.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 1134,00 lei1260,00 lei (-10%)
- 1016,40 lei1155,00 lei (-12%)
- eBook ACLS (Resuscitare Cardiaca Avansata), CPR (Resuscitare Cardio-Pulmonara), PALS (Resuscitare Pediatrica Avansata): Ghid Clinic120,00 lei