Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access
This manual is developed for use within advanced first aid, CPR, and AED training courses offered through Emergency Care & Safety Institute.
Based on the 2015 International Consensus Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC), Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Seventh Edition is ideal for use within college-level courses designed to train individuals in first aid, CPR, and AED. More than a stand-alone text, this student manual is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers many resources to better support instructors and prepare students. This manual includes:
- Coverage of the 2015 CPR and ECC Guidelines: Clear, concise direction on how to perform CPR and use an AED during an emergency.
- Current information on injuries and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format.
- New and updated content on the use of hemostatic dressings, application of tourniquets, administering epinephrine, dental care, and more.
Navigate 2 Advantage Access unlocks an interactive eBook and student practice activities and assessments. A unique Access Code is included with each new print student manual.
Cărți noi - EMERGENCY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 415,80 lei462,00 lei (-10%)
- 367,50 lei
- 255,15 lei283,50 lei (-10%)