Advances in Food Biotechnology
The application of biotechnology in the food sciences has led to an increase in food production and enhanced the quality and safety of food. Food biotechnology is a dynamic field and the continual progress and advances have not only dealt effectively with issues related to food security but also augmented the nutritional and health aspects of food.
Advances in Food Biotechnology provides an overview of the latest development in food biotechnology as it relates to safety, quality and security. The seven sections of the book are multidisciplinary and cover the following topics:
- GMOs and food security issues
- Applications of enzymes in food processing
- Fermentation technology
- Functional food and nutraceuticals
- Valorization of food waste
- Detection and control of foodborne pathogens
- Emerging techniques in food processing
Bringing together experts drawn from around the world, the book is a comprehensive reference in the most progressive field of food science and will be of interest to professionals, scientists and academics in the food and biotech industries. The book will be highly resourceful to governmental research and regulatory agencies and those who are studying and teaching food biotechnology.
Cărți noi - NUTRITION
Categorii de carte+-
- 924,00 lei1050,00 lei (-12%)
- Pediatric and Adult Nutrition in Chronic Diseases, Developmental Disabilities, and Hereditary Metabolic Disorders481,95 lei535,50 lei (-10%)
- 359,10 lei399,00 lei (-10%)