This book is a complete guide to airway management for anaesthesiologists and trainees.
Divided into fourteen sections, the text begins with an overview of the basics of ventilation, anatomy and physiology, clinical evaluation of the airway, and instruments.
The following chapters guide clinicians step by step through techniques, drug administration and prevention and management of complications.
Separate chapters are dedicated to the fibreoptic bronchoscope and one lung ventilation, and the book concludes with discussion on future advances in airway management.
Authored by a recognised expert from North Cumbria University Hospitals, the text is enhanced by clinical photographs and illustrations.
- Complete guide to airway management for anaesthesiologists and trainees
- Provides step by step guidance on techniques, drug administration and complications
- Separate chapters dedicated to fibreoptic bronchoscope and one lung ventilation
- Authored by recognised Carlisle-based expert
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Categorii de carte+-
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)
- 252,00 lei283,50 lei (-11,11%)
- 669,38 lei787,50 lei (-15%)