Algorithmic Diagnosis of Symptoms and Signs
Designed for quick reference, Algorithmic Diagnosis of Symptoms and Signs: A Cost-Effective Approach equips you to effectively interpret more than 230 of the most common symptoms and signs. The ideal aid for the busy clinician, this handy, portable resource promotes a cost-effective patient workup, explaining which diagnostic tests are most appropriate (and when such tests are not indicated). Comprehensive updates throughout put the very latest diagnostic approaches at your fingertips.
- Evaluate patients efficiently using clear, step-by-step algorithms that spell out what to look for, what tests to order, what differentials to consider, and when to refer to a specialist.
- Master essential clinical skills with a new section on “Getting the most out of your history and physical examination.”
- Effectively evaluate more conditions through new algorithms for various symptoms and laboratory tests, including algorithms representing diseases that are symptoms of other diseases.
- Recognize diagnostic alternatives at a glance thanks to differential diagnostic tables.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 286,44 lei325,50 lei (-12%)
- 303,45 lei357,00 lei (-15%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)