Anderson's Atlas of Hematology
Anderson's Atlas of Hematology, Third Edition is the most comprehensive atlas for the laboratory technologist. This text meets the needs of beginning hematology students—those in 2-year and 4-year medical laboratory science programs or students in programs learning the basics of hematology such as nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and medical students. Used as a quick reference, study guide, or atlas, this is an invaluable tool for today's laboratory technician student.
The Third Edition is divided into two units. Unit One: Cell Descriptions, features three sections covering blood cells, bone marrow, and cytochemistry. For each cell type, there is a description of the cell size, nucleus, and cytoplasm as well as a list of associated clinical disorders. Unit Two: Hematologic Disorders, includes three sections dedicated to red blood cell disorders, white blood cell disorders, and miscellaneous disorders. For each disorder, there’s a summary of pathology as well as clinical and laboratory features. In addition, a diagnostic scheme sets forth the relevant laboratory findings that lead to the delineation of each disorder.
- Updated WHO criteria for the hematopoietic and lymphoid neoplasms
- Revised Diagnostic Schemes to include the genetic findings that are utilized to diagnose the condition
- Concise explanations and descriptions of cells with lists of the associated clinical conditions
- Concise descriptions of disease processes, accompanied by large, high quality images
- Clinical Hematology
- Hematology Laboratory
- Hematology and Homeostasis
Categorii de carte+-
- 472,50 lei546,00 lei (-13,46%)
- 1517,25 lei1785,00 lei (-15%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)