Andrews' Diseases of the Skin
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition, Andrews' Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume, must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice, this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment, new entities and newly recognized diseases, and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It's the reference you'll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
- Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
- Provides outstanding visual support with 1, 340 illustrations - more than 500 new to this edition.
- Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
- Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all covered.
- Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
- Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 252,00 lei273,00 lei (-7,69%)
- 392,70 lei462,00 lei (-15%)
- 1134,00 lei1260,00 lei (-10%)