- Provides assessment and treatment techniques for life-threatening situations, including airway, thoracic, surgical, pediatric, and cardiovascular emergencies
- At the chapter level, topics area alphabetized to facilitate immediate use.
- Sections on immediate management and risk factors are highlighted for easy memorization.
Anesthesia Emergencies contains relevant step-by-step information on how to detect, manage, and treat complications and emergencies during the perioperative period. Concisely written, highlighted sections on immediate management and risk factors reinforce essential points for easy memorization, while consistent organization and checklists provide ease of learning and clarity. Anesthesia providers will find this book an indispensable resource, describing assessment and treatment of life-threatening situations, including airway, thoracic, surgical, pediatric, and cardiovascular emergencies. The second edition contains a revised table of contents which presents topics in order of their priority during emergencies, as well as two new chapters on crisis resource management and disaster medicine.
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Functional MRI Basic Principles and Emerging Clinical Applications for Anesthesiology and the Neurological Sciences
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei1155,00 lei (-14,55%)
- 409,50 lei451,50 lei (-9,3%)
- 273,00 lei315,00 lei (-13,33%)