This volume reviews current and potential future therapies for arrhythmias. It is a highly practical guide for the use of pharmaceuticals in the management of the discipline, and has been written in a simple quick-access format.
Antiarrhythmic Drugs builds on the current understanding of pathophysiological mechanisms and insights gained from previous studies of therapeutic interventions. It is designed to establish the baseline level of knowledge that a cardiovascular professional needs to know on a day-to-day basis.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 315,00 lei966,00 lei (-67,39%)
- 210,00 lei336,00 lei (-37,5%)
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)