APA Handbook of Psychopathology
• Volume 1: Psychopathology: Understanding, Assessing, and Treating Adult Mental Disorders
• Volume 2: Psychopathology in Children and Adolescents
The APA Handbook of Psychopathology provides a broad perspective on new scientific developments in the study of mental disorders.
In addition to providing an overview of symptoms and classification of disorders, the handbook discusses the history of psychopathology, behavioral genetics, cognitive research methodology, brain imaging, behavioral observation, personality assessment, and developments in social policy, government policy, and legal decisions.
The handbook also addresses the considerable challenges produced by rapid progress in the field, including the evolution of diagnostic systems that define disorders.
The handbook is composed of two volumes: Volume 1: Psychopathology: Understanding, Assessing and Treating Adult Mental Disorders, and Volume 2: Psychopathology in Children and Adolescents.
Material on each disorder is presented with a focus upon significant facets:
- the clinical picture, wherein contributors describe the symptoms of the disorder and its associated features
- factors involved in the development of the disorder
- relationships or comorbidity with other disorders
- different assessment and treatment approaches
Thus, the handbook provides a comprehensive analysis of research and advances in treatment in the contexts in which behavior abnormalities occur.
Cărți noi - PSYCHIATRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 189,00 lei273,00 lei (-30,77%)
- 567,00 lei630,00 lei (-10%)
- 294,00 lei315,00 lei (-6,67%)