Concise, compact, fully-illustrated and easy to read, Arrhythmia Essentials, 2nd Edition provides detailed, practical information on recognizing and treating heart rhythm disturbances for clinicians with any level of expertise. The author team, led by renowned authority in cardiac electrophysiology, Dr. Brian Olshansky, guides you skillfully through the different types of arrhythmias and how they present on ECGs. You'll find specific examples of each arrhythmia, numerous algorithms to facilitate an approach to arrhythmia diagnosis and management, updates on medical therapy, and indications for implantable rhythm management devices and ablation - all in a convenient, softcover volume that's perfect for on-the-go reference.
- conditions, clinical symptoms/presentations, and management.
- Includes numerous therapy/guideline tables and treatment algorithms.
New to this Edition
- Offers new coverage of managing arrhythmias during pregnancy and expanded information on athletes and arrhythmias.
- Incorporates recommendations based on recent published guidelines.
- New! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-