Artificial Intelligence in Precision Health From Concept to Applications
Artificial Intelligence in Precision Health: From Concept to Applications provides a readily available resource to understand artificial intelligence and its real time applications in precision medicine in practice. Written by experts from different countries and with diverse background, the content encompasses accessible knowledge easily understandable for non-specialists in computer sciences. The book discusses topics such as cognitive computing and emotional intelligence, big data analysis, clinical decision support systems, deep learning, personal omics, digital health, predictive models, prediction of epidemics, drug discovery, precision nutrition and fitness. Additionally, there is a section dedicated to discuss and analyze AI products related to precision healthcare already available.
This book is a valuable source for clinicians, healthcare workers, and researchers from diverse areas of biomedical field who may or may not have computational background and want to learn more about the innovative field of artificial intelligence for precision health.
- Provides computational approaches used in artificial intelligence easily understandable for non-computer specialists
- Gives know-how and real successful cases of artificial intelligence approaches in predictive models, modeling disease physiology, and public health surveillance
- Discusses the applicability of AI on multiple areas, such as drug discovery, clinical trials, radiology, surgery, patient care and clinical decision support
Cărți noi - MEDICAL ENGINEERING
Categorii de carte+-
- 1260,00 lei1470,00 lei (-14,29%)
- 699,30 lei777,00 lei (-10%)
- 737,10 lei819,00 lei (-10%)