Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery
Known for its readability, portability, and global perspectives, Holcomb and Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery remains the most comprehensive, up-to-date, single-volume text in its field.As technology and techniques continue to evolve, the 7th Edition provides state-of-the-art coverage-both in print and on video-of the full range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents, equipping you to achieve optimal outcomes for every patient.
- Provides authoritative, practical coverage to help you implement today's best evidence-based open and minimally invasive techniques, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Features more than 1, 000 high-quality images depicting the visual nuances of surgery for the full range of pediatric and urologic conditions you're likely to see.
- Delivers comprehensive updates throughout including the latest advances in managing Inguinal Hernias and Hydroceles; Imperforate Anus and Cloacal Malformations; Hirschsprung Disease; Duodenal and Intestinal Atresia and Stenosis; Esophageal Atresia; and more.
- Offers access to more than 50 videos that help you improve and refine your surgical skills. New videos cover Fetal Endoluminal Tracheal Occlusion (FETO); Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair; Robotic Extravesical Ureteral Reimplantation; Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Torsion; and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Cărți noi - SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 798,00 lei
- 367,50 lei
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)