Atlas of Diagnostic Hematology
Ideal as a quick easy-to-use reference in the laboratory or clinical setting Atlas of Diagnostic Hematology is an abundantly illustrated guide to the vast range of malignant and non-malignant disorders of the blood. More than 1 200 vibrant full-color images enable you to identify and compare the unique clinical and histologic features of various blood disorders and confidently reach a diagnosis. Coverage includes photos of actual cases that span the entire range of this complex field including rare conditions and difficult diagnoses.
- Features more than 1, 200 images including full-color pathologic and clinical images covering a wide range of hematologic malignant and non-malignant conditions.
- Covers a range of disease stages, from the slightest indication where a diagnosis can be complicated or missed entirely, to what the average blood or biopsy sample signifying disease may look like, to an advanced stage where disease indications are abundantly clear.
- Helps you distinguish between similar and overlapping features and symptoms to arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
- Provides up-to-date information on infectious processes in blood and bone marrow, classification system of myeloid neoplasms, and indolent and aggressive mature T and NK-cell lymphomas.
- Includes diagnostic algorithms with differential diagnoses for conditions with similar histologic features and clinical symptoms.
- Contains the latest WHO classifications for pathologic, genetic, and clinical information.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - HEMATOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 746,55 lei829,50 lei (-10%)
- 1016,40 lei1155,00 lei (-12%)
- 273,00 lei