Atlas of Echocardiography in Pediatrics and Congenital Heart Diseases
- Features diagnostic guidance for a range of simple and complex congenital heart defects
- Provides coverage of many aspects of precise and fast diagnostic echocardiography in congenital heart diseases in children
- Contains a large number of high-quality echocardiography images of congenital heart diseases
This atlas provides a practical guide to the diagnosis of congenital heart disease using echocardiography in both adults and children. A plethora of high-quality echocardiography images provide practical examples of how to diagnose a range of conditions correctly, including aortic stenosis, tricuspid atresia, coronary artery fistula and hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
Atlas of Echocardiography in Pediatrics and Congenital Heart Diseases describes the diagnostic management of a range of congenital heart diseases successfully in both adults and children. Therefore it provides a valuable resource for both practicing cardiologists who regularly treat these patients and for trainees looking to develop their diagnostic skills using echocardiography.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 924,00 leiPRP: 1155,00 lei
- 367,50 leiPRP: 399,00 lei
- 945,00 leiPRP: 1029,00 lei