Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery
Written by recognized experts in this fast-changing field, this highly practical text by Drs. Jay T. Bishoff, Louis R. Kavoussi, and David A. Leavitt has beencompletely revised and greatly expanded to cover what you need to know about today's laparoscopic and robotic technology and techniques. Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery is a concise, thorough, superbly illustrated reference, perfect for learning new techniques or briefly reviewing before a case. You'll be guided through today's best minimally invasive approaches using new surgical systems and equipment, including third- and fourth-generation robotic devices. More than three hours of video instruction, step-by-step illustrations, tips and tricks, and information on complications helps you sharpen your skills in this high-demand area.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition
- Twenty brand-new chapters on camera and lens systems, instrumentation, the da Vinci surgical system, pyelo/ureterolithotomy, robotic-assisted and laparoscopic simple prostatectomy, and more.
- Completely revised and updated chapters on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy and endoscopic inguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer.
- More than 30 high-quality videos online (24 are brand new), including robotic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection, robotic assisted kidney transplantation, robotic simple prostatectomy, robotic cystectomy and robotic neobladder evolution, laparoscopic partial adrenalectomy, and many more.
- Cutting-edge topics including matured techniques for nephron sparing surgery, state-of-the-art nerve sparing for radical robotic prostatectomy, innovative approaches to treat ureteral strictures, up-to-date surgical care of malignancies, and novel pediatric surgeries.
Cărți noi - SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)
- 1517,25 lei1785,00 lei (-15%)
- 178,50 lei210,00 lei (-15%)