Atlas of Liver Transplantation
This new edition is a comprehensive guide to the complete field of liver transplantation for practising transplant surgeons.
Presented in a step by step format, the book begins with an overview and discussion on different types of liver disease. Pre- and post-transplant considerations and both deceased and live donor evaluation are examined in depth. The following sections describe operative technique, complications, pathology, radiology and much more. Topics have been fully revised to provide the most up to date information, and the atlas is highly illustrated with surgical images and figures.
The book is authored by internationally recognised experts in the field of transplant surgery, led by Ernesto Molmenti from North Shore-LIJ Health System and School of Medicine, New York. Previous edition published in 2002.
- Second edition of comprehensive guide to liver transplantation
- Fully revised to provide the most up-to-date information
- Authored by internationally recognised experts led by Ernesto Molmenti
- Previous edition (9780721695518) published in 2002
Cărți noi - SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1155,00 lei1260,00 lei (-8,33%)
- 756,00 lei
- 1365,00 lei