Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery
Now with more than 1, 100 detailed and accurate medical illustrations, this second edition of Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed step-by-step instructions for 100 of the most common procedures—including 12 new ones—performed by eyelid, lacrimal, and orbital surgeons. In addition to technical steps, the book offers background material on pre-op prep and basic anatomy. You’ll also find critical tips to help you prepare effectively for all your operations and to minimize post-operative complications.
- Each surgical step is matched side-by-side with an accurate and detailed illustration that depicts a surgeon’s actual position during the surgery.
- Now with 12 new, highly-illustrated procedures to keep up with the types of injuries and disorders surgeons are encountering in patients.
- Updated with modifications and improvements to various procedures that have streamlined surgical techniques or otherwise improved patient outcomes.
- All illustrations have been designed by a medical illustrator with over 30 years of experience in the field.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
PRP: 1680,00 lei