Atlas of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Divided into twelve sections, by area within the body, each chapter looks at a different disorder within that area. Each infection is illustrated with clinical photographs and detailed descriptions of its clinical features and management.
The first section is dedicated to infections in neonates, covering superficial, systemic and congenital disorders. Separate chapters cover infections requiring surgical care and infections in the immunocompromised child.
- Atlas of more than 400 colour photographs illustrating infectious diseases in children
- Twelve sections covering each area of the body and numerous infections that may occur
- Separate sections dedicated to infections in neonates, immunocompromised children and disorders requiring surgical care
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 945,00 leiPRP: 1050,00 lei
- 1890,00 leiPRP: 2100,00 lei
- 850,50 leiPRP: 945,00 lei