Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery
Combining detailed descriptions of pelvic anatomy with easy-to-follow instructions for gynecologic procedures Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery 5th Edition is a comprehensive up-to-date atlas that reflects current practices in this fast-changing field. Pelvic anatomy and surgical operations are depicted through full-color anatomic drawings correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Complete coverage of both conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Covers all frequently performed gynecologic operations including laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar, and cystoscopic procedures.
- Includes expanded sections on gender reassignment surgery and vulvar and cervical surgery, as well as a new chapter devoted to laparoscopic techniques.
- Contains a revised anatomic section with updated figures, plus high-quality artwork and clinical photographs throughout—now entirely in full color.
- Features numerous videos of surgeries and cadaver dissection.
- Ideal for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 1349,04 lei1533,00 lei (-12%)
- 803,25 lei892,50 lei (-10%)
- 746,55 lei829,50 lei (-10%)