Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management
The definitive guide to the science, diagnosis and treatment of all known nail diseases
The fifth edition of Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management continues to offer an encyclopedic account of the human nail that is unparalleled in its detail and scope. With contributions from some of the worlds leading dermatologists, the book's exhaustive coverage encompasses the cosmetic and therapeutic management of every form of nail disease. High-quality images and diagrams illustrate and enhance this essential reference guide, while easy-to-navigate sub-chapters help you to find the information you need quickly and accurately.
- Is edited by Professor Robert Baran, the world's leading expert on the human nail, together with a team of world-renowned experts from across Europe and North America
- Provides clinical information on all nail diseases
- Aids differential diagnosis by color, shape, and location
- Contains over 1, 500 images
- Includes access to a companion website featuring downloadable images and videos of nail procedures
Whether they are new to the field or have been practicing for years, dermatologists, podiatrists, and all of those managing patients with nail diseases should have a copy of Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management at their disposal.