Berek & Novak's Gynecology
Covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare , Berek & Novak’s Gynecology, 16th Edition, provides definitive information and guidance for trainees and practicing physicians. A newly streamlined design and brilliant, full-color illustrations highlight must-know content on principles of practice and initial assessment, including relevant basic science; preventive and primary care for women; and methods of diagnosis and management in general gynecology, operative gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, early pregnancy issues, reproductive endocrinology, and gynecologic oncology.
- Features a modern, two-column design throughout, for an easier-to-manage volume with unabridged content.
- Contains thoroughly revised, clinically-focused information, including a new chapter on violence against women and sexual assault.
- Offers authoritative discussions on current topics such as robotics, power morcellation, and gender identity issues.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter that are annotated throughout; exhaustive reference lists for more in-depth study and highlighted top references; and updated illustrations and photographs.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei357,00 lei (-14,71%)
- 179,55 lei189,00 lei (-5%)
- 210,00 lei241,50 lei (-13,04%)