Biological Anthropology of the Human Skeleton
An Indispensable Resource on Advanced Methods of Analysis of Human Skeletal and Dental Remains in Archaeological and Forensic Contexts
Now in its third edition, Biological Anthropology of the Human Skeleton has become a key reference for bioarchaeologists, human osteologists, and paleopathologists throughout the world. It builds upon basic skills to provide the foundation for advanced scientific analyses of human skeletal remains in cultural, archaeological, and theoretical contexts.
This new edition features updated coverage of topics including histomorphometry, dental morphology, stable isotope methods, and ancient DNA, as well as a number of new chapters on paleopathology. It also covers bioarchaeological ethics, taphonomy and the nature of archaeological assemblages, biomechanical analyses of archaeological human skeletons, and more.
- Fully updated and revised with new material written by leading researchers in the field
- Includes many case studies to demonstrate application of methods of analysis
- Offers valuable information on contexts, methods, applications, promises, and pitfalls
Covering the latest advanced methods and techniques for analyzing skeletal and dental remains from archaeological discoveries, Biological Anthropology of the Human Skeleton is a trusted text for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and professionals in human osteology, bioarchaeology, and paleopathology.
Categorii de carte+-
- 7350,00 lei8295,00 lei (-11,39%)
- 525,00 lei556,50 lei (-5,66%)
- 504,00 lei567,00 lei (-11,11%)