The challenge of teaching bio-psychology is first getting students up to speed with the basic brain functions and terminology, before this can be applied to psychology, and then finally helping them develop critical thinking about the subject. This book uniquely addresses all three of these issues and provides a resource that supports students at each of these different levels of understanding.
Key features include:
• New video animations for the biology chapters and high-quality illustrations throughout, helping students grasp the basic neuroanatomy and microbiology.
• 'Check your understanding' questions in the book and MCQs online help students test their understanding and prepare for assessments.
• Chapters cover the need-to-know topics for psychology students with 'Insight' and 'Focus on Methods' boxes, highlighting these topics' relevance to the real-world.
• Spotlights build on the chapters, delving deeper into contemporary debates, issues and controversies around topical areas such as post-traumatic stress disorder, obesity and pain.
Cărți noi - PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Categorii de carte+-
- 481,95 lei535,50 lei (-10%)
- 1155,00 lei1365,00 lei (-15,38%)
- 1512,00 lei1680,00 lei (-10%)