Biomarkers in Cardiovascular Disease
Get a quick, expert overview of the ways in which biomarkers can be used to assess and guide the management of cardiovascular disease in the clinical setting. This concise, clinically-focused resource by Dr. Vijay Nambi consolidates today's available information on this rapidly changing topic into one convenient resource, making it an ideal, easy-to-digest reference for cardiology practitioners, fellows, and residents.
- Covers lab standards and statistical interpretation of biomarkers with a clinical focus.
- Discusses relevant conditions such as hypertension and diabetes as key markers of injury and prognosis.
- Includes current information on biomarkers to assess and guide the management of heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, chest pain, shortness of breath, and more.
- Concludes the book with a timely chapter on how biomarkers may guide cardiologists in the future.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 525,00 lei
- 346,50 lei
- 115,50 lei
- 529,20 lei588,00 lei (-10%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)
- 758,63 lei892,50 lei (-15%)