Biopsy Interpretation of the Thyroid
Extensively revised to bring you up to date with new pathologic entities, new treatment methods, and much more, Biopsy Interpretation of the Thyroid, Second Edition is a highly practical guide to neck biopsies that involve thyroid tissue. Presented in a reader-friendly format, it uses a pattern-based approach to the accurate interpretation of thyroid lesions – from normal anatomy and histology to a wide range of both common and unusual findings. Clinical implications of each diagnosis are highlighted throughout the text to guide therapeutic decision making.
- Covers common thyroid biopsies, both cytology and surgical specimens, and uncommon lesions that may be mistaken for thyroid.
- Includes state-of-the-art information on immunohistochemistry, molecular diagnostics, and flow cytometry.
- Reviews the advantages and disadvantages of cytologic and histologic biopsies in varying circumstances.
- Discusses normal structure and function; the various techniques that are used to obtain, process and interpret biopsies; and the diagnostic criteria that are applied to the various pathological disorders of the thyroid.
- Exclusive online content includes the fully searchable text, an image bank with over 400 additional e-figures and a test bank ideal for board exam preparation.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Cărți noi - ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM & DIABETES
Categorii de carte+-
- 693,00 lei
- 997,50 lei1155,00 lei (-13,64%)
- 157,50 lei