Brant and Helms' Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology
Trusted by radiology residents, interns, and students for more than 20 years, Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, 5th Editiondelivers essential information on current imaging modalities and the clinical application of today's technology. Comprehensive in scope, it covers all subspecialty areas including neuroradiology, chest, breast, abdominal, musculoskeletal imaging, ultrasound, pediatric imaging, interventional techniques, and nuclear radiology. Full-color images, updated content, new self-assessment tools, and dynamic online resources make this four-volume text ideal for reference and review.
New in the 5th Edition:
- Greatly expanded sections on breast, cardiac, vascular, and interventional radiology.
- New videos featuring ultrasound (vascular, body, pediatrics, small parts, and musculoskeletal) and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- New summary questions for each chapter that reinforce key concepts.
- New material online, including questions, imaging tools, normal anatomy content, study guides for each chapter, and more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Cărți noi - RADIOLOGY & DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Imaging Brain Diseases A Neuroradiology, Nuclear Medicine, Neurosurgery, Neuropathology and Molecular Biology-based App...