Breast Elastography: Basic Principles and Interpretation of Clinical Cases
This book is a guide to breast elastography for practising radiologists.
Beginning with an overview of the basic principles of elastography, the following sections provide in depth explanations of different techniques, highlighting interpretation methods and potential pitfalls.
Authored by recognised experts from Athens, the text is highly illustrated with radiological images and diagrams, and includes case studies covering a range of breast pathologies and explaining elastography techniques.
- Comprehensive guide to breast elastography for radiologists
- Covers basic principles, different techniques, interpretation, and potential pitfalls
- Includes case studies covering a range of breast pathologies
- Authored by recognised experts from Athens
Cărți noi - SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1155,00 lei1260,00 lei (-8,33%)
- 756,00 lei
- 1365,00 lei