Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice
“Drs. Butterfield, Kaufman and Marincola on behalf of the SITC have created a comprehensive must-have resource covering the basic and translational science behind approved and investigational immune therapies, and disease-by-disease clinical application of the therapies, written by leaders in the field. The textbook will be highly valuable reading for those just entering the field and for experienced scientists and clinicians looking to expand their knowledge base.” —Mario Sznol, MD, Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology), Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
“Given the important and exciting advances in cancer immunotherapy, it is not surprising that there is no dearth of books on the subject. Despite the competition, however, this book is a unique masterpiece and a must-have comprehensive resource for anyone interested in this area and for every medical library.”
Score: 100, 5 Stars, Doody’s Medical ReviewsCancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice, from the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC), is the authoritative reference on cancer immunobiology and the immunotherapy treatments that harness the immune system to combat malignant disease.
Featuring five sections and over 50 chapters covering the Basic Principles of Tumor Immunology, Cancer Immunotherapy Targets and Classes, Immune Function in Cancer Patients, Disease-Specific Treatments and Outcomes, and Regulatory Aspects of Cancer Immunotherapy, this book covers all major topics that have shaped the development of immunotherapy and propelled it to its current place at the forefront of cancer treatment innovation.
This volume is a comprehensive resource for oncologists and fellows, immunologists, cancer researchers, and related practitioners seeking understanding of the basic science and clinical applications of cancer immunotherapy. As well as presenting the evidence for immune-based cancer treatment, it positions immunotherapy in the context of other available cancer treatments and provides data on response rates, risks, and toxicities across a variety of diseases. Filled with detailed tables, and instructive illustrations, as well as key points for quick reference, Cancer Immunotherapy Principles and Practice simplifies a challenging and dynamic subject.
- Clearly summarizes the basic principles and research supporting cancer immunotherapy clinical translation
- Contains expert guidance and treatment strategies for all immunotherapy classes and agents, including cell-based therapies, monoclonal antibodies, cytokine therapies, checkpoint inhibitors, oncolytic viruses, adjuvant approaches, and treatment combinations
- Includes expert perspectives from leading authorities in the field
- Provides information on all FDA-approved immunotherapies, including clinical management and outcome data
- Discusses clinical aspects of immunotherapy for individual cancer types, including melanoma and other skin cancers, lung cancers, gynecologic cancers, gastrointestinal cancers, hematologic cancers, genitourinary cancers, head and neck cancers, sarcomas, brain and other CNS cancers, breast cancer, and pediatric malignancies.
- Explains regulatory aspects behind the development and approval of immunotherapy drugs
- Includes Online Access to the Digital Book
Cărți noi - ONCOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1701,00 leiPRP: 1890,00 lei
- 210,00 lei
- 529,20 leiPRP: 588,00 lei
- 1701,00 leiPRP: 1890,00 lei
- 1428,00 leiPRP: 1680,00 lei
- 1522,50 leiPRP: 1732,50 lei