Cancer: Prevention, Early Detection, Treatment and Recovery
A guide to recent insights into the genetic and epigenetic parameters of cancer biology and pathology and emerging clinical applications
The thoroughly updated second edition of The Biology and Treatment of Cancer, now titled Cancer: Prevention, Early Detection, Treatment and Recovery, goes beyond reviewing the fundamental properties of cancer biology and the relevant issues associated with treatment of the disease. The new edition contains coverage of additional "patient centric" topics and presents cancer biology with selection of topics, facts, and perspectives written in easy-to-understand terms.
With contributions from noted experts, the book explores recent advances in the understanding of cancer including breakthroughs in the molecular and cellular basis of cancer and provides strategies for approaching cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment. The authors incorporate recent information on the genetic and epigenetic parameters of cancer biology and pathology with indications of emerging clinical applications. The text offers a unique guide to cancer prevention, early detection, treatment, and recovery for students, caregivers, and most importantly cancer patients. This significant book:
- Incorporates current insight into the genetic and epigenetic parameters of cancer biology and pathology and information on emerging clinical applications
- Contains contributions from leaders in cancer research, care, and clinical trials
- Offers an accessible guide to an accurate and balanced understanding of cancer and the cancer patient
- Focuses on the importance of cancer prevention, early detection, treatment, and survivorship
Written for medical students, students of cancer biology, and caregivers and cancer patients, Cancer: Prevention, Early Detection, Treatment and Recovery offers an authoritative overview of the challenges and opportunities associated with cancer biology, cancer research, and the spectrum of clinical considerations.
Cărți noi - ONCOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 727,65 lei808,50 lei (-10%)
- 882,00 lei1260,00 lei (-30%)
- 462,00 lei1155,00 lei (-60%)