Canine Infectious Diseases: Self-Assessment Color Review
- Contains over 200 cases, covering every type of canine infectious disease
- Features international contributors
- Supplies the perfect companion to Self-assessment Color Review of Feline Infectious Diseases.
This book covers all types of canine infectious diseases, including infections caused by viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi. Over 200 clinical cases are presented randomly, as in practice, and cover the range of infectious diseases which affect all the organ systems of the dog. Featuring international expert contributors, the illustrated cases contain integrated questions and detailed explanatory answers.
Table of Contents
Broad classification of cases
Cărți noi - VETERINARY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei336,00 lei (-9,38%)
- 556,50 lei609,00 lei (-8,62%)
- 945,00 lei1050,00 lei (-10%)