Cardiac CT, PET and MR
A complete guide to non-invasive imaging techniques in cardiology
Todays imaging technologies offer cardiologists more ways than ever to diagnose conditions of the heart without the need of endoscopies and other invasive procedures. Now in its third edition,Cardiac CT, PET and MRI continues to provide an in-depth explanation of these tools and their correct applications, while also exploring cardiac imagings most recent and groundbreaking developments.
This wide-ranging guide places CT, PET and MRI in a practical context, illustrating clearly their respective functions as they apply to specific cardiological disorders and clinical situations. With the addition of seven new chapters, it also offers an expanded insight into PET an increasingly popular and affordable diagnostic utility, hitherto underexplored in texts devoted to imaging. Cardiac CT, PET and MRI includes:
- Clinically focused examinations of CT, PET and MRI the three most popular non-invasive imaging modalities
- Illustrative full-color photos and images
- Access to a companion website featuring additional content
Cardiologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians, physicists, and imaging technologists alike will find the third edition of Cardiac CT, PET and MRI an informative and accessible resource with a direct use in their day-to-day practice.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 315,00 lei966,00 lei (-67,39%)
- 210,00 lei336,00 lei (-37,5%)
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)