Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Atlas 101 Clinical Cases
This book presents the main cardiac pathologies, providing a helpful guide featuring clinical cases and electronic supplementary material. There are several systematic books on cardiac magnetic resonance, which approach the different pathologies and related pathophysiology in a general manner, and these are useful for readers at an early stage in their medical careers. However, when it comes to individual patients (during the acquisition of images and reporting activities) there is no book providing operative protocols or systematic descriptions of details to look for.In the eight chapters (Cardiomyopathies, Myocarditis, Ischemic Heart Disease, Valvular Heart Diseases, Cardiac Masses, Pericardial Diseases, Congenital Heart Disease, and Miscellanea), the individual pathology is illustrated with a clinical case.
The cases are divided into four sections:
- An introduction with a short medical history and the purpose of the diagnostic CMR
- A detailed CMR acquisition protocol
- CMR images, indicating purpose, method, analysis and meaning of the image, as well as videos.
- Concluding paragraph with the final diagnosis reached on the basis of the findings obtained in each image
This book, collecting one hundred one clinical cases covering a broad spectrum of cardiac diseases, is an invaluable tool for radiologists and cardiologists.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 315,00 lei966,00 lei (-67,39%)
- 210,00 lei336,00 lei (-37,5%)
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)