Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities: The Essential Guide to Assessment and Management
A comprehensive textbook on the practice of paediatric neurodisability, written by practitioners and experts. Using a problem-oriented approach, the authors give best-practice guidance, and centre on the needs of the child and family, working in partnership with multi-disciplinary, multi-agency teams. Drawing on evidence-based practice to provide a ready reference for managing common problems encountered in practice.
Chapters open with real life clinical case scenarios and lead onto a problem-based approach. The book covers the practicalities of assessment, management and care of children with a wide range of disabling conditions and also provides tools and templates for practising paediatricians. The text is illustrated with clear tables, figures, diagrams and flow charts to enable easy referencing. Each section has guidance on further reading, useful websites and other information useful for families.
- Paediatricians (trainees in community and neurodisability paediatrics; consultants in community and general paediatrics.
- Allied Health Professionals – physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists
- Educational Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists working with children
- Other professionals working with disabled children, young people and their families.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 294,00 lei325,50 lei (-9,68%)
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)