Clinical and Basic Immunodermatology
- Up-to-date clinical reference
- Practical approach to reviewing diagnosis and treatment of immunodermatologic disease
- Provides in-depth coeverage of the subject in a “user-friendly” format with extensive use of color illustrations
This updated volume provides a “user-friendly” reference for dermatologists, dermatology residents and students, as well as for health care workers in related fields to better understand immune-mediated skin diseases and their therapies.
The focus is on what is needed by the physician/resident or student for betting understanding the pathophysiology of the disease as well as the mechanisms of action of the therapies. The reader can easily read about groups of related diseases as well as groups of related therapies.
The level of complexity of the book is such that it has practical applications on a daily basis but can also be used by the resident as a teaching tool and as a handy source of review for the boards. In addition, it can be used the practicing dermatologist to study for recertification.
The scope of the book is immunology, immunogenetics, immunopathology and immunopharmacology as they relate to clinical dermatology.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1806,00 lei2100,00 lei (-14%)
- 840,00 lei955,50 lei (-12,09%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)