Clinical Anesthesia, 8e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
Where experts turn for definitive answers!Clinical Anesthesia covers the full spectrum of clinical issues and options in anesthesiology, providing insightful coverage of pharmacology, physiology, co-existing diseases, and surgical procedures. Unmatched in its clarity and depth of coverage as well as its robust multimedia features, this classic clinical reference brings you the very latest essential knowledge in the field, equipping you to effectively apply today’s standards of care and make optimal clinical decisions on behalf of your patients.
- Apply the latest know-how with a new chapter on cardiovascular pharmacology…new coverage of autonomic pharmacology…a greatly expanded Clinical Updates section…updated coverage of occupational hazards…and many other important additions.
- Focus on the most essential information with Key Points in every chapter.
- Advance your skills with over 200 new Narrated InteractiveClinical Vignettes – which immerse you in a virtual classroom setting where a master teacher guides you through a focused discussion on common and uncommon clinical topics. A clinical question is posed, and you are given time to develop an appropriate answer. Then, in a stepwise fashion, you will see and hear the answer unfold.
- See how to perform key procedures as shown in a robust collection of online videos.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
945,00 lei (-12,22%)
1575,00 lei (-15%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 829,50 lei945,00 lei (-12,22%)
- 1338,75 lei1575,00 lei (-15%)
- 367,50 lei420,00 lei (-12,5%)