Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals
Preț: 388,50 lei
441,00 lei (-11,9%)
Disponibilitate: în stoc la furnizor
Autor: Paul G Barash MD Bruce F. Cullen MD Robert K. Stoelting MD Michael Cahalan MD M. Christine Stock MD Dr. Rafael Ortega MD Sam R Sharar MD
Editura: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Anul publicarii: 2015
Categoria: ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
From the popular and highly respected Clinical Anesthesia family of titles comes a new resource that clearly and simply explains the core concepts of anesthesiology that you need to know. From physiology and pharmacology to anatomy and system-based anesthesia, it uses full-color graphics, easy-to-read tables, and clear, concise text to convey the essential principles of the field.
- Find the information you need on key aspects of anesthesia for every specialty area and every body system.
- Watch helpful video tutorials for each chapter, and assess your knowledge with questions and answers throughout the text.
- Grasp important information quickly with “Did You Know?” boxes that highlight essential elements of each chapter.
- Ideal for medical students, residents, SRNAs, CRNAs, or anyone who needs a quick overview of the essential elements of clinical anesthesia in an easily accessible format.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Functional MRI Basic Principles and Emerging Clinical Applications for Anesthesiology and the Neurological Sciences
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei1155,00 lei (-14,55%)
- 409,50 lei451,50 lei (-9,3%)
- 273,00 lei315,00 lei (-13,33%)