Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy
Your must-have bench reference for cardiac electrophysiology is now better than ever! This globally recognized gold standard text provides a complete overview of clinical EP, with in-depth, expert information that helps you deliver superior clinical outcomes. In this updated 5th Edition, you'll find all-new material on devices, techniques, trials, and much more, including a significantly expanded collection of videos and case studies online - all designed to help you strengthen your skills in this fast-changing area and stay on the cutting edge of today's most successful cardiac EP techniques.
- Expert guidance from world authorities who contribute fresh perspectives on the challenging clinical area of cardiac electrophysiology.
New to this Edition
- New focus on clinical relevance throughout, with reorganized content and 15 new chapters.
- New coverage of balloons, snares, venoplasty, spinal and neural stimulation, subcutaneous ICDs and leadless pacing, non-CS lead implantation, His-bundle pacing, and much more.
- New sections on cardiac anatomy and physiology and imaging of the heart, a new online chapter covering radiography of devices, and thought-provoking new information on the basic science of device implantation.
- State-of-the-art guidance on pacing for spinal and neural stimulation, computer simulation and modeling, biological pacemakers, perioperative and pre-procedural management of device patients, and much more.
- Greatly expanded online video library demonstrating key procedures and new technologies such as sub Q ICDs, implantation of non-coronary sinus left ventricular leads, the use of snares, and venoplasty of the subclavian and coronary sinus.
- More than 60 multimedia case presentations online covering a broad range of heart rhythm scenarios.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 548,10 lei609,00 lei (-10%)
- 861,00 lei987,00 lei (-12,77%)
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)