This thoroughly revised third edition provides a comprehensive grounding on hereditary heart diseases with special emphasis on the genetic aspects of these conditions. It continues to provide the expertise that all cardiologists, clinical and molecular geneticists, and related medical professionals require to provide optimal care for patients with cardiac disease of genetic origin and for their relatives. Topics covered include the different cardiomyopathies, the primary arrhythmia syndromes and the hereditary thoracic aortic disorders. In addition other topics such as cardiac involvement in hereditary neuromuscular diseases, the clinical policy for sudden cardiac death and the possibilities of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis are included to extend the discussion.
Clinical Cardiogenetics compiles current knowledge on the topic in an easy to understand reference. It provides a practical clinical primer for cardiologists, clinical geneticists, trainees and other physicians involved in the management of these patients.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 315,00 lei966,00 lei (-67,39%)
- 210,00 lei336,00 lei (-37,5%)
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)