Clinical Cases in Dermatopathology
- Contains practical guidance to board certified dermatologists and dermatologists in training
- Carefully themed to allow readers to gain a thorough practical knowledge of the wide range of cases they may see
- Carefully illustrated to highlight key diagnosis and management methods
This book provides a case-based guide to the diagnosis and management of dermatopathological conditions. Clinical cases are examined to help the reader through the treatment of unusual skin diseases using best practice techniques. A variety of skin conditions are covered, including skin lesions of the forehead, leg lesions, tinea capitis, skin lesions of the abdomen, trichofolliculoma, eosinophilic cellulitis, and occipital scalp skin.
Clinical Cases in Dermatopathology highlights evidence-based best practice through its multidisciplinary approach and is relevant to trainees and clinicians working within dermatology and pathology.
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- Paller and Mancini - Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence683,76 lei777,00 lei (-12%)
- 383,78 lei451,50 lei (-15%)
- 273,42 lei294,00 lei (-7%)