Clinical Cases in Uveitis, Differential Diagnosis and Management
Intraocular inflammation is particularly difficult to diagnose and treat often resembling a complex puzzle of patient history symptoms imaging and laboratory test results. Clinical Cases in Uveitis: Differential Diagnosis and Management is a unique case-based resource designed to help you navigate the range of challenging manifestations and presentations that often mimic other diseases. More than 90 real-world uveitis cases are presented in a highly templated easy-to-follow format along with step-by-step guidance on the right patient questions assessment differential diagnosis testing management and follow-up care.
- Provides a variety of patient presentations and scenarios and unique clinical situations that mirror day-to-day practice.
- Covers current diagnostic imaging modalities, including optical coherence tomography (OCT), optical coherence tomography angiography, fluorescein angiography (FA), and indocyanine green angiography (ICG).
- Features diagnostic and management algorithms that assist in differential diagnosis and decision making for even the most complex cases, including those in which the patient does not improve as expected, prompting a reassessment of diagnosis and management.
- Contains approximately 250 high-quality images, including color anterior segment photographs, color fundus photographs, OCT images, and angiograms.
- Discusses distinguishing infectious from non-infectious inflammation; when and how to start systemic immunosuppressive therapy; diagnostic criteria and management of “white dot syndromes; pediatric uveitis; masquerade syndromes, including inherited retinal degenerations, malignancies, and paraneoplastic syndromes; and much more.
- Includes the authors’ specific thought processes and approach in particularly challenging cases.
- An excellent resource and study tool for ophthalmology residents and fellows, those studying for oral boards, general ophthalmologists, retina specialists, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY - Cele mai vândute cărți
Categorii de carte+-
- 529,20 leiPRP: 588,00 lei
- 425,25 leiPRP: 472,50 lei
- 666,54 leiPRP: 724,50 lei