Clinical Guide to Oral Implantology: Step by Step Procedures
This new edition is a step by step guide to oral implantology for practising dental surgeons.
Divided into sixteen chapters, the book begins with an overview of implantology, diagnosis and treatment planning.
The following sections guide dentists through the complete surgical process, from basic techniques, impressions and sinus grafting, to complete denture stabilisation, implant aesthetics, suturing, and more. Complete chapters are dedicated to complications and their management, and a selection of challenging cases.
The third edition has been fully revised and includes new topics, bringing dental surgeons up to date with the latest advances in the field.
The comprehensive text is further enhanced by clinical photographs and figures.
- Practical guide to oral implantology for dental surgeons
- Covers basic surgery and more complex issues including complications and their management
- Fully revised, third edition with new topics added
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs and figures
Cărți noi - DENTISTRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 903,00 lei1008,00 lei (-10,42%)
- 241,50 lei
- 273,00 lei