Clinical Medical Imaging Physics: Current and Emerging Practice
Clinical Imaging Physics: Current and Emerging Practice is the first text of its kind—a comprehensive reference work covering all imaging modalities in use in clinical medicine today. Destined to become a classic in the field, this book provides state-of-practice descriptions for each imaging modality, followed by special sections on new and emerging applications, technologies, and practices.
Authored by luminaries in the field of medical physics, this resource is a sophisticated, one-volume handbook to a fast-advancing field that is becoming ever more central to contemporary clinical medicine.
- Summarizes the current state of clinical imaging physics in one-volume, with a focus on emerging technologies and applications
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all key clinical imaging modalities, taking into account the new realities in healthcare practice
- Features a strong focus on clinical application of principles and technology, now and in the future
- Contains authoritative text compiled by world-renowned editors and contributors responsible for guiding the development of the field
Practicing radiologists and medical physicists will appreciate Clinical Imaging Physics as a peerless everyday reference work. Additionally, graduate students and residents in medical physics and radiology will find this book essential as they study for their board exams.
Cărți noi - RADIOLOGY & DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Categorii de carte+-
- 1201,20 lei1365,00 lei (-12%)
- 510,30 lei567,00 lei (-10%)
- 330,75 lei367,50 lei (-10%)