Clinical Naturopathic Medicine
Written by Leah Hechtman, Clinical Naturopathic Medicine is a foundation clinical text integrating the holistic traditional principles of naturopathic philosophy with the scientific rigour of evidence-based medicine (EBM) to support contemporary practices and principles.
The text addresses all systems of the body and their related common conditions, with clear, accessible directions outlining how a practitioner can understand health from a naturopathic medicine and apply naturopathic medicines to treat patients individually. These treatments include herbal medicine, nutritional medicine and lifestyle recommendations. All chapters are structured by system and then by condition, so readers are easily able to navigate the content by chapter and heading structure.
- Systematic text structure to support reader engagement
- Integrative naturopathic treatments for all conditions and systems
- Detailed and extensively referenced interaction tables for nutritional (supplemental and dietary) and herbal medicines, plus pharmaceutical medications
- Skilfully bridges foundational traditional principles and practice of naturopathy with evidenced-based medicine to assist readers with their integration into the current healthcare system
New to this Edition
- New chapters - Diagnostics, Case taking and treatment and Nutritional medicine (Dietary)
- Rigorously researched with over 10, 000 references from the latest scientific papers and historical texts
- Every section, chapter, system and condition has been expanded and updated to the latest recommendations
Cărți noi - COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE AND HERBAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 315,00 lei357,00 lei (-11,76%)
- 378,00 lei441,00 lei (-14,29%)
- 378,00 lei451,50 lei (-16,28%)